Pages

Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Old School Gnomes Lurking About.



Since our the Alpine Gnome Kick Starter back in May of 2017, I have been able to find a few folks who have shared their gnome armies on social media. I thought I'd bundle them together here. The Gnomes are marching to war! (if you haven't yet, please take our gnome survey -> )
You can take a look at our studio gnome army here. 


First up, we have Michael Wieloch's gnomes. He has been sharing these on the OS Mini's fan group facebook page

Michael's Crossbowmen

Michael has a hefty block of gnomish spearmen. I count 25!

Michael's fox patrol

A valiant Heroine

Necromancer for Michael's undead gnomes

Next up we have Brian Weninger's Gnome Army. You can find more pics of his gnomes on his blog. Each of his units has a very distinct color scheme. All very colorful and characterful. 

Spearmen with a boar banner

Halberdiers in blue. 

Gnome crossbowmen in traditional red hats.

a mixed unit of fox riders, notice that the leader is a conversion!

Gnomish artillery

A very traditionally painted gnome. I like the redness of the nose
Next, there is Tom Murrath's Pretzel Defenders! You can find his stuff here. 

His glorious Pretzel Banner

Picture of his entire gnome army

Close up of his crossbowmen. I like the simple green color scheme.

Finally, but not least, we have Nico Janvier's Landsknecht Gnomes! Painted in a lively renaissance color scheme.

Gnomish Casualty

Nico's large block of mercenaries

Nico's Gnomish Artillery
 I love seeing how others interpret my sculpts. It drives me to sculpt more and do better. If you have some gnomes feel free to share them. I sense there are yet more out there.



1 comment:

  1. Great to see everyone elses gnome projects :) For everything I have painted look here: https://projectanwyn.wordpress.com/gnome-side-project/

    ReplyDelete