Pages

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Belated Gnomevember Post

I've been very busy with law school this Gnomevember. And I didn't get around to posting much about my gnomes.

So I thought I'd share some pics from my most recent gnome project: Sinister Gnomes (I think a better name is in order)

These guys are meant to be rank and file troopers for a small allied contingent force. I am currently working on a Sorcerer and command models, and have some plans for some sinister animal tamers.

I have also started putting thought to my next Alpine Gnome Kickstarter. If you have the time I'd greatly appreciate folks taking our stretch goal SURVEY. We plan to expand our range of gnomes. So far the second kickstarter has added Swallows, mounted characters, sappers, and a baggage train. I'm very excited about this project. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment