Pages

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Workbench update!

I haven't sent an update from my workbench for a while. I've been busy sculpting the couple weeks. I've started to make a baggage train and gnomish sappers! Thanks for taking a look at my creative process :) If there are gnomes you'd like to see in the baggage train or among the sappers let me know in the comments.

I also received the new metal swallows, heros, and skelegnomes last week. I have been diligently painting them up. Hopefully I'll have some great stuff to share soon! Very exciting times.
This will be a sapper striking a mighty blow with his pick!

This will be an industrious gnome with a wheelbarrow

Framing up a wagon with an old library card

Every model range needs variety, here's the start of a second wagon. 

First of a few goats to pull those wagons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment