Pages

Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

A Gnomish Catapult?

Here's a quick update from the gnome workbench. I've been working on a catapult. There's a bit more detailing to do. I need to add some winches, axles, and doodads. 

Please to take our Survey. We haven't started out next gnome KickStarter yet, but filling out the survey can give me an idea of what to start making next and get the creative juices flowing. 

Warmachines are always a bit tricky because I have to create separate pieces and imagine how they go together. 

 This first pic shows all of the components separated. From left to right: there's the deer faceplate, the front strut (this will be duplicated, so each kit will come with two), the chassis, the spoon, the crossbar, and a pile of rocks to hurl.
Here, I tried to mock it up. It looks a little wonky without the other front strut and the crossbar. The catapult is considerably larger than the cannon but uses the same wheels so it's not out of place in size. 
Here's a photo from the side. Let me know what you think in the comments. I am very open to suggestions. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving how it looks; hope that more work has been done on it!

    ReplyDelete